Listening to: Phantom of the Opera
Reading: A Spot of Bother by Mark Haddon
001. Real name → Christie.
002. Nickname(s)→ Chizz, but I don't get called that much anymore.
003. Zodiac sign → Cusp of Saggitarius and Capricorn
004. Male or female → Female.
005. Elementary → Primary, here.
006. Middle School → No such thing in Scotland.
007. High School → Currently at, just starting year 5 of 6 there.
008. Hair color → Brun!
009. Long or short → Quite long, and growing it longer.
010. Loud or Quiet → A healthy in-between, depends on the situation - I would like to think of myself as sociable, but enigmatic.
011. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans.
012. Phone or Camera → Camera.
013. Health freak → Not particularly, but I count calories. Not for health reasons, I just have a bit of OCD with adding up numbers etc.
015. Do you have a crush on someone? → Yes.
016. Eat or Drink → I do both. They help keep me alive.
017. Piercings → Just my earlobes once, probably going to get them done a 2nd time this summer though.
018. Tattoos → None.
HAVE YOU EVER?
019. Been in an airplane→ Yes.
020. Been in a relationship → No.
021. Been in a car accident → No.
022. Been in a fist fight → No.
023. First piercing → Earlobes.
024. First best friend → Sarah H.
025. First award → I don't know...
026. First crush → Ummmm...I don't know.
027. First time → It hasn't happened yet.
028. First big vacation → Portugal.
029. Last person you talked to → My dad.
030. Last person you texted → Fiona.
031. Last person you watched a movie with → Lucy and Roz.
033. Last movie you watched → Beaches. (but that was alone)
034. Last song you listened to → Just now it's Phantom of the Opera, from Phantom of the Opera.
035. Last thing you bought → CD/badges.
036. Last person you hugged → My brother.
037. Food → Tortellini/biscuits/humous (I know humous isn't really a meal in itself but I like it).
038. Drinks → Tea/Orange and passionfuit J2O/strawberry Volvic.
039. Clothing → Summery dresses/my black trench coat/jeggings/scarves/purple tank top/big, cosy hoodies/my bright blue skirt with the bow (I like clothes, okay?).
040. Flower → Red roses.
041. Books → To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee/The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath/Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck/The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
042. Colors → Teal/red/purple.
043. Movies → Amelie/Breakfast at Tiffany's/Heathers/My Neighbour Totoro/Gregory's Girl/Labyrinth/The Breakfast Club/Finding Nemo. (that's only the non-musicals list)
044. Subjects → Music/English.
IN 2009..... I
045. [ ] kissed someone
046. [x] celebrated Halloween
047. [x] had your heart broken
048. [ ] went over the minutes on your cell phone
049. [x] questioned someone's sexual orientation
050. [ ] came out of the closet (I kind of did to some people, but I relaise now that was silly because I don't think I'm actually bi, in the end)
051. [ ] gotten pregnant
052. [ ] had an abortion
053. [x] done something you've regretted
054. [x] broke a promise
055. [x] hid a secret
056. [x] pretended to be happy
057. [ ] met someone who changed your life
058. [x] pretended to be sick
059. [x] left the country
060. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.
061. [x] cried over the silliest thing
062. [ ] ran a mile
063. [ ] went to the beach with your best friend(s)
064. [ ] got into an argument with your friends
065. [x] hated someone
066. [x] done something good for someone else
067. Eating → Nothing.
068. Drinking → Nothing.
069. I'm about to → Die of a sore throat?
070. Listening to → Phantom of the Opera.
071. Plans for today → Today's almost over...
072. Waiting for → Tomorrow.
073. Want kids? → Yes.
074. Want to get married? → Yes.
075. Careers in mind → Singing teacher/person who works for either Amnesty International, Lush or Scottish Opera.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH OTHER GENDER?
076. Lips or eyes → Eyes.
077. Shorter or taller? → Taller, or same height.
078. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic.
079. Nice stomach or nice arms → Arms, but I don't want a beer belly plzthx.
080. Sensitive or loud → Charismatic - sensitive, but always making intelligent conversation so there's no awkward silences.
081. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship.
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant → If those are the only options (which hasn't stopped me adding my own options before haha), hesitant.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost glasses/contacts → Yes. I don't recall when, but I most likely have.
084. Ran away from home → No.
085. Hold a gun/knife for self defense → No.
086. Killed somebody → No.
087. Broken someone's heart → Yes.
088. Rejected someone's call on purpose → Yes.
089. Cried when someone died → Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself → Yes.
091. Miracles → No.
092. Love at first sight → No.
093. Heaven → I have complex views on the afterlife, whcih I won't go into here as it would take ages, but if you ask I will tell you.
094. Santa Claus → No.
095. Sex on the first date → Not really.
096. Kiss on the first date → Yes, if you want.
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes. Not literally be with, as in be in the same location, but "be with", yes.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → "Seriously" is a bit extreme, but yeah, life's pretty good.
099. Do you believe in God → I neither believe nor don't believe.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people → No.